Due to capacity restrictions, we currently service only BERNINA machines
Bigsby’s offers full service tune-up of sewing machines and sergers. We know how important your machine is to you. Our technicians are certified BERNINA Sewing Machine Repair Specialists.
When you bring your machine, please be sure to include:
- Foot pedal and power cord.
- Standard needle plate, bobbin case, bobbin and zigzag presser foot.
- Fabric sample showing stitching problem(s), if applicable.
- If machine is still under warranty, please bring your warranty card.
- Please be sure to bring your warranty card with you at time of drop off.
- The machine must be in possession of the original purchaser and be registered.
- Warranty service only covers machines that have been used for personal, non-commercial use and have not been abused or subjected to environmental conditions including, but not limited to fire, flood, power surge, lightning strike, hurricane or earthquake damage.
- Parts are covered only if failure occurs under normal wear and tear.
- Warranty may be void if the machine has not been maintained according to the maintenance section or maintenance schedules outlined in the owner’s manual, guide book or other maintenance document applicable to your particular machine.