** Please note that all classes are temporarily on-hold during the pandemic. We will resume classes as soon as we are able.
Call Bigsby’s at 262-785-1177 to Register for Classes When We Begin Offering Them Again!
First Date with BOB®
This class is designed to introduce you to the Block on Board® (BOB®) dies. BOB dies give quilters the ability to cut an entire block from a single die. It is perfect for beginners who might be intimidated by the cutting process, as well as more advanced quilters for whom this class will open up new die possibilities.
August 6 – 10 am – 12 pm
*NEW* GO! Beyond the Basics
This is an event full of tips and tricks on how to expand beyond the basics. At the end of the event, you will be familiar with GO! Qube Companion Sets-Corners and Angles as well as specialty dies like English Paper Piecing, Rag dies, GO! Apple Core and many more.
August 6 – 2 pm – 4 pm
*NEW* Mastering GO! Qubes Using the Grid Method
August 7th – 10 am – 12 pm
This class focuses on expanding the possibilities of the GO! Qube Mix & Match Blocks and Companion Sets. Using the grid method, you will learn how to take our basic 2×2 (4-patch) grid concept which the Qubes are based on, and expand to include 3×3 (9-patch), 5×5 (25-patch), 6×6 (36-patch) and 8×8 (64-patch) grids.
Class meeting: 1st Saturday of the month, 1:00pm – 3:00pm
Club meeting: 3rd Monday of each month twice a day at 10:30am or 6:00pm
It’s fun to share your sewing interests with others! This club is for owners of Bernina sewing machines, embroidery machines and sergers purchased from Bigsby’s who want to share their sewing fun. Meetings Feature:
- Sew and Tell by club members who want to share their sewing projects
- What’s new in the sewing world
- Sewing techniques, tips and project ideas
Cost: 1st year free with purchase of a BERNINA machine from Bigsby’s.
Club members receive a 20% discount off the regular retail price of most items on club day
Wool Club 2020
Club meeting: 3rd Thursday of the month (unless there is a conflict, then we will meet the following Thursday.) 1:00pm – 3:00pm or 6:00 – 8:00pm.
We thought we would do something a little different with wool club this year, such as working on sand dollars, or homegrown blocks by Sue Spargo, or just bring your own already started projects to work on during the meeting while sitting in the round so we can talk and teach each other difficult stitches and share our creative talents with one another. Everyone who has been attending in the past and everyone who is interested in learning about wool embroidery is welcome as well.
So come and join us and create with old and new friends. Hope to see you February 20, 2020!
HELP me embroider before I cry!
Class meeting: 3rd Friday of the month with some exceptions – see calendar
Do you have embroidery projects you are not sure how to finish? Bring the project to the class and get the help you need to finish it. Bring your favorite snack to share, we all need to eat while we embroider!
Class meeting: 3rd Saturday of the month twice a day at 10:30am – noon
A year-long Bernina Virtual software class. Each lesson will emphasize a different software technique with practical application. It’s a fun way to learn your software. Class fee includes a download with Software Inspirations and school of embroidery.
Important Class Policy Info:
- Our classes have a list of required supplies that you should receive when you pay for the class. Please be sure to read it carefully so that you are prepared for class.
- If you find it necessary to cancel a class, you will receive store credit if cancellation is made at least one week prior to start of class.
- We may find it necessary to cancel a class if minimum enrollment is not met. If we do, you will receive a full class fee refund.
- We have worked hard to offer you great classes with the most up-to-date techniques and information. All classes require supplies. We realize that notions, supplies, and fabric can be expensive. In order for you to have a successful class it is important for you to have all the supplies listed on our supply sheets. We do not list any unnecessary supplies.
- We also respect all copyright laws. If a pattern or book is required, each student in class must purchase their own copy, unless otherwise noted
- When you are purchasing class supplies, tell us at the register and you will receive a 20% discount on qualifying merchandise.