** Classes are resuming! Bigsby’s Bernina Club, Wool Club, and we are holding/working on other classes.
Call Bigsby’s at 262-785-1177 to Register for Classes!
We are resuming machine classes for machines you purchased from Bigsby’s. We have held; 4, 5, and 7 series classes. Call and let us know what you are interested in. Looking forward to seeing you.
Don’t miss 2024 BOM with Sue Spargo’s “Tinsel” – sign up is over. We look forward to this 2024 Event! Bigsby’s Sewing Center; call us at 262-785-1177 (details below)
- $157 includes: Registration, December #1 BOM and the book.
- January thru August (blocks 2-9) $17 per month
- September (border, border applique, binding and label: $32 *Batting not included*
Date TBD, rescheduled, 10:00am – 4:00pm. Come and learn how to use rulers to finish your projects. Patricia Simons, Quilter’s Rule will show you how to have fun while improving your Quilting Techniques with Ruler work. Call to register – $50
Bigsby’s Bernina Club
Bigsby’s Club meeting: It’s BACK, the 3rd Monday of the month, from 10:30AM – Noon! We are “sew” excited! It was great to see so many of you at club!
It’s fun to share your sewing interests with others! This club is for owners of Bernina sewing machines, embroidery machines and sergers purchased from Bigsby’s who want to share their sewing fun. Meetings Feature:
- Sew and Tell by club members who want to share their sewing projects
- What’s new in the sewing world
- Sewing techniques, tips and project ideas
Cost: 1st year free with purchase of a BERNINA machine from Bigsby’s. We understand that COVID happened after you bought your machines in 2020…so we are giving you your free year in 2023! From May 2023 to May 2024. So if you purchased a Bernina/bernette machine from Bigsby’s between 2020 and April 2023, you will receive this year of Club free. (going forward, of course, if you purchase a Bernina/bernette machine, your first year of club is free).
We would love for you to join us for Club even if you haven’t recently purchased a Bernina Machine from Bigsby’s – the fee is $25 a year.
Club members receive a 20% discount off the regular retail price of most items on club day
Wool Club 2023
Club meeting: 3rd Thursday of the month (unless there is a conflict, then we will meet the following Thursday.) 10:30am – 12:30pm
We thought we would do something a little different with wool club this year, such as working on sand dollars, or homegrown blocks by Sue Spargo, or just bring your own already started projects to work on during the meeting while sitting in the round so we can talk and teach each other difficult stitches and share our creative talents with one another. Everyone who has been attending in the past and everyone who is interested in learning about wool embroidery is welcome as well.
So come and join us and create with old and new friends.
HELP me embroider before I cry!
Class meeting: Call to get on the list.
Do you have embroidery projects you are not sure how to finish? Bring the project to the class and get the help you need to finish it. Bring your favorite snack to share (not required), we all need to eat while we embroider! Lunch is provided.
SEW-cial Software Club
Class meeting: Virtual – call for details
A year-long Bernina Virtual software class. Each lesson will emphasize a different software technique with practical application. It’s a fun way to learn your software. Class fee includes a download with Software Inspirations and school of embroidery.
Important Class Policy Info:
- Our classes have a list of required supplies that you should receive when you pay for the class. Please be sure to read it carefully so that you are prepared for class.
- If you find it necessary to cancel a class, you will receive store credit if cancellation is made at least one week prior to start of class.
- We may find it necessary to cancel a class if minimum enrollment is not met. If we do, you will receive a full class fee refund.
- We have worked hard to offer you great classes with the most up-to-date techniques and information. All classes require supplies. We realize that notions, supplies, and fabric can be expensive. In order for you to have a successful class it is important for you to have all the supplies listed on our supply sheets. We do not list any unnecessary supplies.
- We also respect all copyright laws. If a pattern or book is required, each student in class must purchase their own copy, unless otherwise noted
- When you are purchasing class supplies, tell us at the register and you will receive a 20% discount on qualifying merchandise.
Claudia’s Class was amazing! Can’t wait for next year’s Class – outstanding, we will be sharing a preview. We put Pete’s project on Facebook and a few others are also making progress….stay tuned!